No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

EPIC

I dont know what was best, the voice (AWESOME) the humor (SPIFFERIFIC) or the graphics (very clean) it was a very well done all round, good game, simple, easy to play and funny as hell. GOOD JOB dude!

Witch Kirby Witch Kirby

really?

The game isnt hard because were noob, the game is hard because the controls are sticky and unknown (you assume its up down left right) the beginning intro is IMPOSSIBLE to read, and the screen is bugged so you can only see small sections at a time. I think this could have been a LOT better with some testing before it was loaded instead of just mocking the people who play it because its unplayable.

Bat The Rat Bat The Rat

Great Toss Game

Great game, even got a kick out of Free Addicting Games logo..

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

great game

It would me 10 but for 1 thing. it is absolutely infuriating when it pops up with something youve already made. I cant remember all the different combinations Ive done so im likely to do one twice. Why does it have to pop up? I dont know how many times I got suffering.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

awesome

not only is this game VERY well done, graphics, sound, controls. I get to beat up on the stuff that drives me to insanity/ I dont know how many times i vowed never to come here because of spam loaders, this game really helps ease the frustration! good job!!!

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Nice audio

Like the old school nintendo music.

kill the al-qaeda!!!! kill the al-qaeda!!!!

ok

this is your standard scroll over an object, shoot it and it goes away you get a point, not much telent reqiered, but then again most flash games dont whatever, but seriously isnt this getting old all the shootemup binladen games, i dont like the guy either but crap come up with something orignal

Pigeon Pooper # 2 Pigeon Pooper # 2

this

this could have been made in powerpoint the graphics are so simple, and the engine is very simple. Try to improve by having less andgular line-circle-square characters, and make something not so simple and pointless

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Fine then re-make this in powerpoint and I'll acknowledge the validity of your review.

And notice I made this many years ago, in 7th or 8th grade

Short Circuit Short Circuit

it needs

it needs a replay button

Collecto Collecto

baconbits

the monster looked like it had a weenie wiggling on its head