what about love parody what about love parody

this is not orignal work at all.

Chalkmation ep.1 Chalkmation ep.1

nice idea

nice idea, but i suggest a camera tripod when you are taking the pictures so it looks less "blair witchy"

What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

Classic

I love the trumpet audio!! :P The flash was really really clean, really well timed, so it didnt feel like reading from a script, the best part, the last line, ah Sh** lol i cracked up!! Good work

MyKindOfFlash responds:

You totally got it! I like it when people enjoy the bits I wanted them to! Makes me feel like I've met my goal. Thanks for reviewing!

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

EPIC

I dont know what was best, the voice (AWESOME) the humor (SPIFFERIFIC) or the graphics (very clean) it was a very well done all round, good game, simple, easy to play and funny as hell. GOOD JOB dude!

Witch Kirby Witch Kirby

really?

The game isnt hard because were noob, the game is hard because the controls are sticky and unknown (you assume its up down left right) the beginning intro is IMPOSSIBLE to read, and the screen is bugged so you can only see small sections at a time. I think this could have been a LOT better with some testing before it was loaded instead of just mocking the people who play it because its unplayable.

Bat The Rat Bat The Rat

Great Toss Game

Great game, even got a kick out of Free Addicting Games logo..

Sonata of Regret+*~.0 Sonata of Regret+*~.0

First!

Fully bodied sound, the melody picks up at the right intervals, not making you wait for sounds or melodies, but not bum rushing you like Mindless Self Indulgence (MSI)

Chronamut responds:

aww only 8.. that means the 8-bit version is overall scoring higher than this one.. that's kinda sad..

oh well.

you make it sound like a wine hahaha..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Katie Katie

great

this is really smooth, and the colors blend really well together to make it look photorealistic. What programs were involved, illustrator?

ken9000 responds:

It wall all done in photoshop.